I create bugs for living!

Yup, that’s what I do for living, and I get paid quite decently for doing that… As the experts in the field of software development rightly say, the biggest reason for a bug to be present in a piece of code is the code itself. If there was no code in the first place, there would not have been that freakin bug. I remember while I was watching the California Wild fire coverage on the news channel back in 2008, there was a couple shown, who lost their home in the California wildfires put up a humorous sign that reads, "Finally! No Termites." No Home, no damn termites.

14445579_120X90

Well that’s common sense I know. Although I find it pretty fascinating that underneath my title of a software developer, I am actually developing ingenious ways to create bugs!

Happy Programming!

Abhang Rane


1 comment :

Reader's Comments


  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.

    Homeshop18 Cashback offer
    Homeshop18 bank offers

    ReplyDelete